Monday, April 4, 2011

About what can a 15 year old do to get money? Where can i work? in milwaukee

What can a 15 year old do to get money? Where can i work? in milwaukee?

Other - Yahoo! Products - 3 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
at 15 you are restricted somewhat, legally, as i believe the legal working age is 16 (not sure). it might not sound appealing but babysitting is always an option, many of us start out that way, or try volunteering/working at a church, at a ranch (I know you're in milwaukee but you never know), at the zoo, etc. one more year and you'll have many more options.
Answer 2 :
u dont have to work u can wait 3 more years then u can think about working, when u get 18 years old
Answer 3 :
Ok, I had the same problem. I am 15 and I can't get a job at the moment until I'm sixteen, but you can still earn money. Just go to cashcrate.com. It's a website that just pays you for answering surveys. This is not a scam! I tried this out last month and I got 300 dollars in the mail. Just go to this site and sign up for free. You have to be 13 years or older. It's totally legit! http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=93656
Read more other entries :   

No comments:

Post a Comment